Careers with WooHoo Rides
Welcome to the WooHoo Rides careers page! If you're looking for a boring, soul-sucking job that makes you want to cry into your coffee every morning, you're in the wrong place. But if you're looking for a fun, dynamic, and rewarding career with a company that's making a real difference in the world, then you've come to the right place. At WooHoo Rides, we're all about bringing the party to the people - and bringing more joy in the world! With a culture that's as fun-loving as it is hard-working, we're always on the lookout for talented and passionate individuals to join our team. So come on in, grab a virtual drink, and let's see if WooHoo Rides is the perfect fit for you.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Summer Intern Position - Associate Developer
- A Lot of QA - testing, replicating scenarios, and writing clear documentation
- Developing - Mminly maintenance but also some adding of new features
- Learning Project Management
- Learning Product Design
- Understanding Dev Workflows, Branching, and Deploying - learning multilayer landscape of depositories
- Start Up Culture - exposure to nontechnical challenges, customer development, marketing, and building a new company
We will develop this position around your skill level and interests. We will support your interests with projects that will allow you to grow you in the areas you are most drawn to.
Tech Stack: React, Node.JS
Integrations with various other apps including Stripe, and SendGrid.
3-month position with 2 weeks of nonpaid vacation time.
Minimum 20 hours per week.
Remote work and flexible schedule.
Earned college credit.
This is a paid position. Payrate discussed individually with each candidate.
To learn more:
Julie Green, Founder CEO
503-816-1502(texts are great)